About Me

My photo
A menopausal 30 year old, over two years after hysterectomy, struggling with body changes and weight gain.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Excitement Poop!

I'm getting so pumped for this procedure that I'm giving myself anxiety diarrhea.  I put away several fat clothes today and looked at the clothes in my closet that I was wearing before my hysterectomy.  I kept most of them because I knew I'd get back to normal someday.  I just didn't think it would take this long.
I'm trying to change my relationship with food.  If I want to eat a huge piece of cake or other junk, I remember how awful I feel when I've packed it all in, and then I don't want it.  It's like nothing really tastes good anymore.  I'm on this kick where I want to get in all the crap food I won't be able to eat anymore before my liquid diet, but it's hard to make those foods seem appealing right now.  Hopefully this is a good thing.
I'm so stoked about being able to work out again.  I'm going to have to start wicked slow, but I build muscle pretty quickly, (thanks Dad), so it's typically not that tedious.  I need to go to bed.  I have to get up early for an orthopedist appointment, but I'm excited.  March 4th can't get here soon enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment