About Me

My photo
A menopausal 30 year old, over two years after hysterectomy, struggling with body changes and weight gain.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm On The Books!

Valentines day at 10 am I go in for an upper GI scope and a biopsy to check for infection. I'll be drugged but not knocked out, so Mom is going to take me to the appointment since I won't be allowed to drive. 

Feb 19th I have a 2 hour diet
/exercise class at 8:15 am. After the class is over, I'm officially on a liquid diet until the day of surgery to shrink my liver. 

Feb 21st is my second diet/exercise class at 8:15 am.

After Feb 25 I have to have a pre-op physical with my primary care physician. 

March 4th is the surgery. I don't know the time yet. Mom will be taking that day off of work to take me in.

1 comment:

  1. If you need anything after surgery, or before, let me know.

    ReplyDelete